23 Dec THE COSMETIC VICTORIES, AWARD FOR THE FUTURE OF COSMETICS
The seventh edition of “The Cosmetic Victories” is open.
It is the international competition dedicated to cosmetic research and innovation organized by Cosmetic Valley. Objective: to reward and promote students, researchers, start-ups and SMEs responsible for innovative projects related to the perfume and cosmetics industry. In summary: promoting the future of the cosmetics industry.
The Cosmetic Victories awards two prizes:
• The Academic Award, for the most relevant research project that responds to the new technical challenges of the cosmetics industry dedicated to PhD students, postdoctoral fellows and researchers
• The Industry Award, for the best cosmetic innovation of the year dedicated to managers of business creation projects, innovative start-ups and SMEs
What projects to present? From primary research to applied research, all research works are eligible. The innovations can concern any field of application of the value chain of the cosmetic industry: raw materials, formulation, packaging, tests, finished products, etc. The innovations can come from the perfume and cosmetics industry or they can be the result of technology transfer from other sectors to the cosmetic field: new technologies, new products, new processes, new services, new concepts or new organizations.
The winners of one of the awards will be eligible for:
- Technical and financial support of € 10,000
- Cosmetic Valley support to develop the project, facilitating collaborations and connecting with Beauty Hub (link beauty hub Beauty Hub – Cosmetic Valley (beautyhub-france.com))
- International media exposure
- Professional recognition by a prestigious international jury, made up of scientific and cosmetic innovation experts and members of the major companies and leading names in the perfume and cosmetics sector.
To participate: send the application form by January 31st.
The selections will begin in February, while the winners will be announced in March and the awards ceremony will take place.