28 Jul MISSION TO LAS VEGAS, A CLOSELY VIEW ON USA MARKET
The Global Cosmetics Cluster Europe mission to Las Vegas scheduled from 11 to 14 July last ended successfully.
An intense week during which the delegation of European clusters and SMEs has
- closely known the North American market
- visited one of the most representative fairs of our Cosmoprof North America sector
- close strong ties with the Independent Beauty Association
- introduced the Gcc-Eu network to the International Trade Administration
- helped companies do business in the US
- participated in a cosmetic retail beauty tour
- in-depth study of the trends and business models in US.
This mission has been organized in the framework of the acceleration program GCC.EU , co-funded by the COSME program of the European Union
European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA)